- #1 Phillips screwdriver
- Place Parva on a clean, flat surface and remove all connections.
- Using a #1 Phillips screwdriver, remove the eight top-case screws. There are four on the front and four on the back.
- Place the Parva face down on your work surface with the rear panel facing toward you, and carefully pry up the right-hand side of the bottom case. The fit may be very tight, so if you don’t open it all the way it will be easier to re-assemble.
- Reach in the gap, pull the bad voicecard straight up out of its slot, and remove it. Insert the new voicecard the same way. Voicecards are numbered 1-8 with 1 being closest to the rear panel.
- Press the bottom case back down, re-install the screws, and test the system.